Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tuesday PR

Got a Tuesday pr. Ran 5 miles through the desert, no wait, that was the trail on riverside between 71st and 81st. That's the most miles I have ever ran on a tuesday so I'm chalking it up as a new pr. Kept up a pretty good pace with Ed, Linda and Jennifer Y. Great to see Jennifer Yeager back from out of town. I hear rumors that Deon is back in town.

Monday evening at Turkey Mountain, Michael and I were walking back up the hill to the parking lot after our run. It was slick out due to the mist. A bike rider was coming down the hill around a curve and he took a nasty spill right in front of us. He was ok but skinned up pretty good. Please be careful when biking or running when it is wet out.


2 comments:

T Z said...

So did the dude get back on and ride? Or did it toast his bike?

Bobby said...

We helped him up. He said he and his bike was okay and this wasn't his first spill. Then he rode off into the sunset. I'll bet he was sore later.