Monday, August 18, 2008

Shhh! Don't Tell The Doctor

Susan got to get back into her running shoes but don't tell her Doctor.
She had a good day today and felt great so wanted to go out with
me this evening and try some walking. We joined Michael at
Turkey Mountain. She couldn't stand it and had to try some
running against Doctor's advice (but hey, it gets in your blood).
I think it about done her in as shown here:
No CPR required as she bounced right back up for this pose.Michael and I got into a race with this guy on a bike.
Where did he go? We must have left him in our dust. It was a nice evening for a run. Unbelievable for the middle of
August. Susan hopes she will not pay the price tomorrow
for running tonight. Where were you Brian and Ken?

4 comments:

T Z said...

Yo! Sorry I missed the return of Susan! I probably would have advised you two to "get a room" with that "CPR" thing.

Dana and I were on Turkey on the snake trail with wasp spray in hand, but saw no wasps. We did get about 5 miles in though. Jason, my youngest son, and I went for a 5 miler down the paved trail about 10:00. Thanks a lot for leaving all the spider webs up for us!

Bobby said...

Didn't notice any spider webs. Were lots of nats though and a couple of bad odors along the way. Seen one wasp struggling for survival on the pavement. Maybe this fall-like weather has them fooled and they are on their way out.

Michael and I want to join in on your Wednesday night run this week.
Where and when?

Candice said...

Yay!! I'm so glad that Susan felt good enough to get out for a bit - I just wish it had been today instead!!

Rachael Alise said...

Hey Bobby!

Your blog is great...it is good to see Susan out and about...don't worry the secret is safe, unless her Doctor reads your blog. =)

I almost emailed you all to see if I could join you on the run yesterday, but I ended up working late. Some Monday, I want to join you.

Yippee for Susan!!