Monday, October 6, 2008

Solid Nine

Saturday had a solid nine miler. The course was mostly the Tulsa
Run course including all of the hills. Have you signed up for the
Tulsa Run yet? This was a cut-back week from last weeks 18 miler.
After 18 miles, 9 miles seems short and easy in comparison. Even
though these long runs are keeping me sore, my legs are starting
to feel really strong.

This weekend Susan and I joined the bicycling world. Now we need
to put "On your left" into our vocabulary.
















My New Wheels

I noticed Ed is back. I seen his race results from the F3 Sprint
Triathlon in Claremore. Way to go Ed. Hope to see you out
running this week. How's that bunny slipper?

6 comments:

Ethiopian Elites said...

Nice wheels! Say, I have a great route to ride bikes on near Mountain Home, Arkansas. Want to go?

Seriously, I think it is great that you and Susan are cross training together on bikes. I just hope we don't lose you from running.

Bobby said...

Not giving up my first love of running. We are going to be casual bike riders for the pure enjoyment of it. Nothing serious.

T Z said...

Hey, we four need to do a little biking. We could be sort of a gang, ya know the ones who almost blow the poor runners off the trail? I think I could talk Dana into a little ride.

What'd ya get?

Bobby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby said...

TZ,

Would love to go riding with you and Dana. We could be the "On Your Left" gang.

Got a Trek Hybrid 7100.
http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/
bikes/bike_path/hybrid

simulatedme said...

Sexy ride!