Thursday, October 16, 2008

Great Weather for a Run


Our daughter is all grown up and
has become quite the independent
woman. Mother hen Susan can't
stand it and wishes she still had the
little chick to depend on her.
Daughter, we really are proud of you.



Now back to running.

Wow the weather plays a huge role in how a run goes.
Tonight ran 6 miles.
10:34
11:17
10:38
12:31
12:10
11:48
After 20 miles this last weekend 6 miles seems
relatively easy. I guess that is a bonus for doing the
long runs.

Ken and Johnny sure looked strong after their 100 mile
weekend. Roman kept up with them on the way out.
I tried but they were off in a blaze and I couldn't catch them.
Brian slowed to my pace for a little while and it was nice
visiting with him while it lasted. Linda and I ran back
from the turnaround then Roman joined in. We had a nice
run back to the store.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Way to go! I bet on some shorter 3-4 mile runs, you could get down in the 9 minute range!