Monday, March 9, 2009

Part of the new trail is open!

Monday night running is going great. We had 10 out
tonight, twelve if you count the dogs.

Jason and Lisa with their cute dogs
Debie
Sandra
Michael 1
Michael 2
Bobby
Brian
Tom
Ken (Ken started when the rest of us finished. I think
he must have forgot to set his clock ahead).

The trail from 31st to 41st is now open so most of us
ran from 21st to 41st then back for a total of 4 miles.


New bridge just South of 31st street


Near the rugby field. Wow, they already have the lights
up. I wonder why it is taking so long to get them installed
along Turkey Mountain?


Tom done with his miles heading back


The two Michael's at the end of the open trail


Brian on a scavenger hunt or inspecting the new park?
Hum, maybe I could use that wood for my remodeling
project.


We got in a little rock climbing tonight. Does that count
as crosstraining?

6 comments:

coco bean a.k.a. lisa said...

YAY! for the new trail. cant wait to check it out. woulda last night but raley didnt want to go that far. glad i got to see some pics. thanks.

BOCA said...

What fun pictures!!! and I definitely think the dogs should count! Good idea changing it up!

tomdog said...

No, it does not cout as cross training. You are going to have to get that bike out and ride.

Glad to hear that a new portion of the trail is open. I will have to check it out. Great pictures!

Susan Michaels said...

sorry I missed running on the new trail due to my silly head cold.
Good job putting the run together.

T Z said...

Nice pics. Olympus does us proud. I think I need to start bringing MY dogs to run with us. They make about TEN of these little lap pooches. Each of my boys are OVER 100 lbs. Need to take them to the Bigggest Loser weigh-in!

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

New trail is looking really awesome...I just need warmer weather now to make our running time perfect...or closer to it anyways!